I This is an original audio file that I have made in audacity. I uploaded it to sound cloud and then copied the code into my blog to embed it and make it play on there
Different types of interactivity: All these examples of interactive have been created using Dreamweaver . These are screenshots from the internet. This is the logo for Dreamweaver. Example of html code from this blog post:
Other people have looked at my blogged and they agree that I have completed all the tasks required in my blog. WWW; completed all my work on time and at the correct standards. EBI; Difficulty inserting some of the links needed because they were blocked by the server. WCGB; If i was to do my gif again i think i would do it to a better standard because i have now learnt the basics that are required.
Comments
Post a Comment