What my Blog is about



What is a Blog ?  

A blog is an online web journal that includes information aimed to inform, educate and or entertain. 
It is regularly updated by an individual or a small group usually written informally or conversationally. 

What is the purpose of my own Blog ? 

The purpose of my Blog is to show regular posts of the brilliant pieces of work that are produced by me in different types of Media. 


My Blog research  

By looking at different Blogs this is what I wanted my blog to look like. The way that I  changed my blog appearance was by getting inspirations from other blogs, which inspired me to change my background and create my own icon. 


When creating my own  the things to consider are that you can find the information easily that all the links work a good balance between pictures and texts and that the information is relevant.
This is an example of a good blog  






http://www.mikiyakobayashi.com/



This is an example of a bad blog  

https://www.lingscars.com/ I got these blogs offline.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

interactivity I have made myself