Types of Photography



This a photo of a footballer in an action pose I like it because it shows his determination. to find this image I searched for it on bing using this link;
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sports+photography&FORM=HDRSC2



This a photo of footballers from different teams competing with one another for the ball. I like this photo because it shows aggressive tackling between the two players.


This is a photo of a couple that look like they're newly married because they are wearing wedding attire on a mountain in a posing position looking in each others eyes with love. I like this photo because it shows the happiness that there sharing together on their special day, which they can treasure forever.




This is a photo of a unique and intimate wedding venue with calm and peaceful surroundings which is perfect for their special day. I really like these photo because it explains the meaning of their special relationship that they will share together for the rest of their lives.  All these images are off the internet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

interactivity I have made myself

What my Blog is about